Program information [rsScript]
Midnight Software has written this rather toy Remote Start Suite, which allows you start applications, get a screen shot from, and shut down a remote PC (which must also be running the Remote Start program).
This is a mIRC script which allows you to access the Remote Start commands from aliases and popup menus.
To install this, download it, and unzip the .ini file to your mIRC directory. Start mIRC, and type /load -rs "remote start.ini" [Return]. (Allow the Script's startup to run.) If you are told to enable mIRC's Internal Address List, do the following: [Alt-R] [Alt-O] [Return]. If you want to know more about the IAL, search mIRC's online help for Internal Address List.
- Can automatically start the server when you connect to IRC
- Stores a profile name to be used for a nickname. Requests the profile name if one could not be found. Optionally stores this nickname/profile link automatically.
- Supports: Message, AppStart, ProcessLists, Shutdown server/system, Restart System, screen shot, Version, FileSend
- Fully integrated with the mIRC menus (see screenshots below): right click on a nickname or in a query, or in the status window for settings.
- Commands also available through aliases
- Checks to ensure that the client .EXE file can be found, and that mIRC is correctly configured for the script to function.
- Optionally (via menu) autosave screenshot as
1.bmp, 2.bmp, etc
- Added menu command to take advantage of Screenshot-to-window (requires RS 1.22+)
- FileSend support added (needs RS1.3+)
- DDE interactivity with the server added: If you are running MolSoft's HistoryWindow script (coming soon), then RS events can be reported on it
Approximate download times:
1.8sec (28K modem) | 1.2sec (56K modem) | 0.0sec (High speed)
This program is available to download from:
- Molecular Software (Indianapolis, USA)
|Screenshot 1||Screenshot 2|