Program information [History Window]
If you use mIRC and try to do other stuff while online too, this could be a great help! Do you find yourself switching from mIRC to IE, then mIRC again to see if anything has happened, then to Pegasus, then back to mIRC...?
The HistoryWindow is an always-on-top inobtrusive window which sits On Top and shows you the last events to happen on IRC.
(No longer under development)
- Auto-starts when you connect to a server, and closes when you disconnect
- Customizeable colours for most recent event, other events, and when you are away
- Can interface with the RemoteStart Script to show you RS events
- Auto-minimises when mIRC is the active application, and restores itself when you switch away again
- Number of lines displayed can be changed
- Optionally ignore a channel (or more than one if you want) - if you're on a busy channel, you can miss important messages in other channels. Ignore the busy channel!
- Remembers its location when disconnected/closed and restores it on connection.
Approximate download times:
1.2sec (28K modem) | 0.8sec (56K modem) | 0.0sec (High speed)
This program is available to download from:
- Molecular Software (Indianapolis, USA)