Program information [URLPro]
URLPro2 reads all the A HREF... links out of an HTML file and creates a list of them. You then choose using checkboxes the files to be added. Hit [Add Selected] and the program will then add the jobs straight to NV via DDE/NV-Direct or to ReGet via a handy ActiveX Interface. URLPro will start NV/RG if it is not already running.
URLPro can also save a file listing the links in a more compact form (also recording the Base URL and which items are checked/unchecked) so you can return to it later. New to URLPro2 is Add Sequence, allowing you to easily add http://www.server.com/file1.zip, http://www.server.com/file2.zip, http://www.server.com/file3.zip... and so on.
Now with NetVampire3 Support! Downloads your files whiter than white!
- Reads all A HREF... links out of an HTML file
- Can save links out to an HTML file or to a file for itself (.NVA)
- You can now drag-drop .HTM(L) and .NVA files to URLPro2 and it will parse/open them
- Ignores errors (bad URL, file already exists) and attempts to add all jobs
- Can add a sequence of files
- Can ignore mailto:, ?links, and #bookmarks in the HTML file
- Add all or add selected
- Smart select: select all files of a certain type, or all URLs containing a string
- Delete selected URLs from the list
- Shows why a job failed to be added, not just that is wasn't.
- Can interface with NetVampire or ReGet
- [NetVampire only] Choose download directory
- Main window is now resizeable
- MRU (Most recently used) lists for URLs, files, and directories
- Load/Save settings for Sequences
- NV3 Support (with a new adding system which leaves DDE in the dust)
- Removes links which were added to NV from the links list
- Now incorporates DirectUpdate technology
Approximate download times:
1.3mins (28K modem) | 49.5sec (56K modem) | 1.1sec (High speed)
This program is available to download from:
- Molecular Software (Indianapolis, USA)
|Screenshot 1||Screenshot 2|
|Screenshot 3||Screenshot 4|